Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Week 8 (#'s 18 & 19)

I have published my blog for #18 from Zoho and I found this a really easy process.

Web 2.0 Awards has absolutely so much to explore that I didn't really know where to start. I had a brief look a few sites before I settled into Google Maps. I love to look at where I live and all over the place with the satalite version. It is really interesting to see the view from above. My only wish is that I could make the map enlarge to the whole page. I also looked at the Cocktail builder site, that gave you interesting random cocktail receipies. Had a quick look at a couple of others as well. All in all I could have spent a lot of time looking and may go back to this site later.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hmmm the cocktail builder site is proving really popular