Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Week 7 (#'s 16 & 17)

Wiki's are a wonderful idea! I like the Princeton Libraries booklovers site and think it would be a great idea for us to have a site that the public could put there own reviews, and for us to be able to direct them when looking for some recommendations. I think it would be a good idea to have a place where community groups could add and update there own information. As now we have C.I.T.Y. to find the information but wouldn't it be great if the groups could update there own information and add snippets of information, eg fund raising events, galas, open days etc. These are two ideas that I think would work well for us.


I have just added my link to Favourite Blogs and it was a really easy thing to do.
I added two items, one to Favourite Books and one to Favourite Websites, which was looking pretty lonely with not one website added to it. For my favourite book, which is actually a series of books I even managed to add a link, which is something I wouldn't have been able to do a few weeks ago. So thank you for this program which is actually teaching me something!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

No probs, glad to hear that you are learning new things